Wednesday 18 June 2008

Gummi Bears

Hello, again.
I guess that this Blog's most post will be about cartoons, because it was content that I used to watch almost all the time in my childhood. So, such Oldies mostly come to my mind when I start writing a new post.
This time I dug an Oldie that I used to watch on some Russian channel (Ostankino - I guess). It's a creation of cartoon genius Walt Disney — Gummi Bears.

This cartoon (series consists of 94 parts) is a fairy-tale with wizards, goblins, kings and.. little bears named Gummies. They are almost extinct but still brave and noble forest inhabitants. Gummies live underground and never show up to the people. The bears gather special forest berries and make a special Gummi drink from them. After drinking that liquid they become extremely jumpy and that helps in some situations. And in some situations.. well, it causes even bigger troubles.
Kids, teens and even grown-ups who love Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings would also definitely love this cartoon.

Gummi bears intro:

No comments: